Tangy Kefir can be made into rich, creamy & delicious kefir cottage cheese, further adding Alphonso mango pulp, sweet & spicy Sri Lankan Cinnamon powder (considered as best quality), pinch of salt and organic honey would enhance the dish. The perfect combination of Sour, Sweet, Salt and Spice (4S 😉 will mesmerize your taste buds. Kids especially would love this cheese, so your effort to include probiotic kefir to your children diet becomes very easy!
- 1 Liter ready thick kefir.
- 1 ripened mango
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder
- Sea Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoon of Organic Honey
Method to prepare
- Pour the ready kefir to cheese cloth or close knit cloth and drain the water out by placing a bowl below. This can be refrigerated for 12 hours or more.
- Thick cheese is ready after completely draining out the water.
- Blend the cheese with the ripened mango pulp, cinnamon powder, pinch of salt, and honey in a blender.
- The Mango flavored kefir cheese is ready to garnish with mango pulps and dash of cinnamon powder for tempting looks.