To buy Kefir Grains Online in Delhi, Noida or Faridabad, Just Whatsapp +91-8277718123 to receive your batch of Kefir grains.
@ RS.890/- ONLY FOR 18 GRAMS (Around 20ML)
Healthy living and eating is the need of the hour. Today, with rampant pollution in our cities, poor food choices, and sedentary lifestyles, people are suffering from a range of preventable health-related issues. Kefir milk could be just what the people need to get their digestive system back on track. After all, proper digestion allows us to absorb nutrients for optimal health.
What is Kefir Milk?
Kefir milk is a popular drink in Asia and Europe, and it is loaded with nutrients and probiotics that help maintain digestive system health.
The drink is nothing but fermented milk, and the fermenting is done with the help of kefir grains. These grains are not food grains in the real sense. Rather, they are a culture of lactic acid bacteria, polysaccharides and yeast.
Kefir grains infuse the milk with healthy microorganisms, giving the fermented milk a tangy taste and effervescent appearance that is similar to yogurt, but very tasty. Loaded with health benefits, this drink offers numerous health benefits.
Health Benefits of Kefir Milk
- Healthy Bacteria: You could be a yogurt lover, but you need to know that certain beneficial bacteria that the body requires are not present in yogurt. You can get these bacteria by consuming kefir milk. Healthy bacteria, like Acetobacter, Leuconostoc, Lactobacillus caucasus, Saccharomyces kefir, Streptococcus, and Torula kefir, are present in kefir milk and prevent proliferation of harmful bacteria in the gut while supporting optimal digestive health. These bacteria also facilitate production of vitamins B12 and K, which are produced in the digestive system.
- Reduction in Flatulence: The beneficial bacteria present in Kefir milk promote movement of bowels allowing you to be regular, reduce the discomfort of flatulence, and also provide relief when you have an upset stomach. You will experience these benefits for a long period of time after consuming kefir milk, as unlike the bacteria in yogurt, the ones in kefir milk stay in the digestive system for an extended period.
- Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Pressure: In laboratory studies, researchers have found that the polysaccharide kefiran helps in reducing both cholesterol and blood pressure in animal studies. Hence, you can assume it will offer the same benefits to you, as well.
- Stress Reduction: Vitamin B complex and tryptophan present in kefir milk are noted for reducing stress and calming the mind. This is beneficial for those working in a high-stress environment.
- Alternative to Lactose: Although kefir milk is made from conventional milk, you can consume it without any worry if you suffer from lactose intolerance. The fermentation due to kefir grains eliminates lactose from the milk.
Other Benefits of Kefir Milk
Kefir milk is a powerhouse of nutrients, including Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, calcium, biotin, Vitamin K2, magnesium and folate. These nutrients work together to ensure:
- Better immunity
- Alleviation of symptoms related to inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Higher bone density
- Relief from allergies
- Detoxification of the body
- Elimination of Candida
To make kefir milk, you require kefir grains. This allows you to ferment milk whenever the need arises. However, it is imperative you use high-quality kefir grains. This culture of yeast and lactic acid bacteria looks similar to cauliflower.
Kefir grains have to be introduced into the milk after which you need to keep it aside for about 24 hours, allowing the grains to ferment the milk. Remove the grains after the fermentation process is over, but do not discard, as you can use them again.
If you are looking for a reliable and steady source of kefir grains, look no further. We at Heal Your Gut India offer you superior quality grains online that will help create delicious and healthy kefir milk on demand. You can place your order online and rest assured knowing that you will get nothing but the best kefir grain culture.
How Do We Send the Kefir Grains To You?
We send the Kefir Grains by Speed Post or First Flight Courier to your address anywhere in India. The Kefir grains are tightly packed in a container with enough milk for kefir grains to be healthy until it reaches you. You can unpack the bottle, strain out the grains and use it from Day 1. We assure you 100% about the health of the Kefir grains in transit.
TO BUY KEFIR GRAINS ONLINE IN DELHI, NOIDA OR FARIDABAD, JUST WHATSAPP +91-8277718123 TO RECEIVE YOUR BATCH OF KEFIR GRAINS.
@ RS.890/- ONLY